De Bruyne?

If nothing else this thread has taught us that that even the most trusted ITK's can't K what City don't K

So Tolmie's source was way off (again) then?

I think that might be unfair. It s hard to second guess what Wolfsburg are playing at as that probably requires Poirot or a psychiatrist.

They can only report the expectations of their contacts.

And it seems clear that this would have happened weeks ago if Wolfsburg were not being so intransigent - for whatever reason.

I think the belgian journalist (Stephane Pauwels) who said it was done, has a source close to Anderlecht and/or Praet. Seeing as Praet would be the replacement for KDB at wolfsburg, once that is handled KDB will be able to go.

I think that is basically it.

The nature of this transfer has been fucking with my head, quite considerably. It's not easy trying to retain any logic.

However, what you have just posted is the only take that makes any sense. We are getting to a stage where we are late, very late, in the window. If for a second we felt this wasn't happening, I'm absolutely certain we would have walked away. Wolfsburg need to replace him and I really think it's just a matter of time. I'd hope there is a pre contract signed somewhere.

It would take an enormous level of ineptitude not to recognise when a selling club is stringing us along and whoring itself around to create an auction. I think we would have walked away.

What I will say though, is that this will go to deadline day. Not a question in my mind. Anderlecht will do exactly what Wolfsburg are doing to us, and whether KDB liked it or not, they will not sell without a replacement

I think that might be unfair. It s hard to second guess what Wolfsburg are playing at as that probably requires Poirot or a psychiatrist.

And it seems clear that this would have happened weeks ago if Wolfsburg were not being so intransigent - for whatever reason.

Sounds like Tolmie's source didn't have a clue then.

Well said mate. I always find it odd when certain posters seem desperate for Tolmie to get something wrong, as though it vindicates them somehow (see above). Don't think the club themselves know for certain what is happening now, as a result of Wolfsburg constantly shifting the goalposts.

IF City have given their all on this one and Txiki has done the full nine yards to sign him, its now the time the player comes out and says he wants to come to us If anything this will prove he wasn't waiting for Bayern all along
Why on earth people think he wants Bayern next season is beyond me. He would surely

Well said mate. I always find it odd when certain posters seem desperate for Tolmie to get something wrong, as though it vindicates them somehow (see above). Don't think the club themselves know for certain what is happening now, as a result of Wolfsburg constantly shifting the goalposts.

What's the latest that you've heard?

I think that is basically it.

The nature of this transfer has been fucking with my head, quite considerably. It's not easy trying to retain any logic.

However, what you have just posted is the only take that makes any sense. We are getting to a stage where we are late, very late, in the window. If for a second we felt this wasn't happening, I'm absolutely certain we would have walked away. Wolfsburg need to replace him and I really think it's just a matter of time. I'd hope there is a pre contract signed somewhere.

It would take an enormous level of ineptitude not to recognise when a selling club is stringing us along and whoring itself around to create an auction. I think we would have walked away.

What I will say though, is that this will go to deadline day. Not a question in my mind. Anderlecht will do exactly what Wolfsburg are doing to us, and whether KDB liked it or not, they will not sell without a replacement
Maybe, but the positive from Anderlecht's side is that supposedly they already have their replacement for Praet (Boussoufa), and he was left out of the squad in a friendly apperantly. Btw Boussoufa will be announced tomorrow. Hope this sets the whole thing in motion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.