De Bruyne's assist to Aguëro v Palace

What makes it intelligent is the timing. As he is about to hit the ball, there is a defender in the very spot he I tends to put it in, Aguero has overrun the play, and waiting to give it to Yaya or shooting would have been better options. But he pick an even better one. Pass it to where the defender currently is, and the play will materialize before the ball gets there.

It's a phenomenal play wrapped in simplicity. It seems simple now because it worked so smoothly.

What a load of shite you have just written - no ofence

Probably the best & most intelligent player in the Premier League. Will only get better.

I'd expect any member of the team to make that pass.

Not to take away from the fact it's another assist and a good pass, but it's not really much more than that.

I can imagine that the defender and goalkeeper were absolutely shocked as that angle is one he obviously absolutely loves. He's scored a few from there and has just narrowly missed others as well.. I was just about certain he'd take a shot at that far post and then bam, it's a perfect assist for Aguero. Very impressive from Kevin.

I gotta agree, when i saw this i thought it was a little bit more than just a simple pass.

The guy is really special.

Him and Sterling were such great buys even if we don't win the title this year.

The frightening thing about De Bruyne is his potential to improve even more. He is no way near the finished article, still gives the ball away too often and flits in and out of games. The idea of him at 27-28 though is tuggable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.