De Jong being advised by 'the snake' joorabchian...

Egyptian said:
danburge82 said:
Egyptian said:
I think City play nice football without De Jong. Let's hope this is the beginning of the end for Nigel in City.
I wish it was the beginning of the end of you supporting the same club as me. I was right to say I hated many of my fellow City fans in another thread. Loads are worlds most annoying!

Thread full of morons, it's just a thread full of morons, thread full of morons, it's just a thread full of morons!

I'm not a City fan, just a general football fan.

And you are more than welcome on this board. How is Mohammed Zidan getting on these days. I travelled over to Midtjlland to watch City and he was hero worshipped by there fans<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:48 am --<br /><br />
Egyptian said:
danburge82 said:
Egyptian said:
I think City play nice football without De Jong. Let's hope this is the beginning of the end for Nigel in City.
I wish it was the beginning of the end of you supporting the same club as me. I was right to say I hated many of my fellow City fans in another thread. Loads are worlds most annoying!

Thread full of morons, it's just a thread full of morons, thread full of morons, it's just a thread full of morons!

And you are more than welcome on this board. How is Mohammed Zidan getting on these days. I travelled over to Midtjlland to watch City and he was hero worshipped by there fans

Egyptian said:

sm1.jpg

franksinatra said:
Egyptian said:
danburge82 said:

And you are more than welcome on this board. How is Mohammed Zidan getting on these days. I travelled over to Midtjlland to watch City and he was hero worshipped by there fans
He's not more than welcome by me if he hopes it's the beginning if the end of Nigel at City. Anyone with that attitude can do one for me, whether they're from Eccles or Egypt.

deano ou812 said:
de jong,nedum and carlos any other players this fcuker represents...

I heard that he also represents Hart - don't know how true this is tho, especially when Hart has just signed a new deal.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:09 am --<br /><br />
waspish said:
KIA advised Hart he signed....

De Jong will sign if Mancini wants him long term......

Sorry missed this... Duh

danburge82 said:
franksinatra said:
Egyptian said:

He's not more than welcome by me if he hopes it's the beginning if the end of Nigel at City. Anyone with that attitude can do one for me, whether they're from Eccles or Egypt.

Everyone has different opinions its what makes the board interesting. He may have not made the point most eloquently, but if we are trying to be more offensive and bring a player like Nasri into midfield. Suddently we have three players for two positions or maybe even one if we start with two upfront.

It does put into question the future of one of Barry, De Jong, Yaya as regular starters.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 am --<br /><br />
Egyptian said:
franksinatra said:
Egyptian said:

-- Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:48 am --

Egyptian said:

Yepp they liked him there(i live in Sweden so know about it). Zidan plays in Germany now, i don't watch Bundesliga though(only Premier League does it for me to be honest)

Thats undertandable, I enjoy La Liga for its technical merits but miss the pace and passion of the premiership. It goes in cycles but at the moment we are lucky enogh to watch some of the worlds best players while retaining the ethos of the English league.

My best guess its Marwood who deals with Niges renewal of contract.
And therein lies the problem, not so much the Kiasnake this time.

He will sign a new deal if offered the right amount. If we are held to ransom though, there are plenty of players wishing to take Nigels place. Nobody is irreplacable in this team as Carlos found on Sunday.

1) It's an old story.
2) It's up to Nige to sign or go.
3) He's replaceable.
4) Notice most of Kia's players are the ones being shipped out. Nuff said.
5) Have a drink, have a smoke. Relax.

if he's shown his hand with kia (if) so why not show ours and make a bid for diarra, if spurs can get him for around 10m but struggle to pay his wages then that might send a message.

alternatively hand nige a shovel and tell him once bellamy, ade, bridge, rsc have been taken care of he can name his price.

personally i think if hart, milner, barry and the like are on 100k pw then offer him at least that or a little bit more and see where we are. would love him here for years but if tevez, the guy who's goals carried us the last 2 years has been put in his place :(albeit with more cash) then we'll prosper with or without you nige

i have faith he'll do the right thing tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.