De Jong Is Going To Be Trouble

Some of you are beginning to sound like Arsenal fans, and I have been laughing at them for a very happy 26.5 hours. Get a grip, please. De Jong is World Class accompanied by the well-developed ego. That's the way he should be to perform at that level. Don't be surprised if he's holding a World Cup Winners' Medal come July.

coleridge said:
Some of you are beginning to sound like Arsenal fans, and I have been laughing at them for a very happy 26.5 hours. Get a grip, please. De Jong is World Class accompanied by the well-developed ego. That's the way he should be to perform at that level. Don't be surprised if he's holding a World Cup Winners' Medal come July.

de jong is a very good player coleridge, but no way can he be classed as "world class"...................................yet.

coleridge said:

So good of Gareth Barry to let him hold it!

coleridge said:

Doesn't matter how good you are, or think you are, you shouldn't be going to the press and his statements are a clear moan on the back of his earlier statement that he expects to use us as a stepping stone.

I'm a huge fan of his and stuck up for him when others were saying all he could do was pass sideways. But fair is fair you can't go running to the press when you are unhappy. It's disrespectful to the club and his team mates you should go to the Manager and sort it out like a pro not a child.

He shouldn't have gone to the media but i don't have a problem with his way of thinking, any player that is happy to sit on the bench is a waste of time having.

GStar said:
Whilst they're employed for us and representing MCFC, then yes, offical on the record comments should be on the whole positive.

If he has grievences you deal with them in house, not through the media.
Each to their own, I'd rather hear honesty than platitudes and I could give a flying fuck what $ky top four news or the daily chip wrapper makes of it, I doubt it will bother any of his teammates either as I would imagine they're thinking the very same.

warpig said:
coleridge said:

de jong is a very good player coleridge, but no way can he be classed as "world class"...................................yet.

Yet? You must be watching some other fantastic holding players that I for one haven't seen recently. City third in Prem. Holland third in world. Anyway, I'll leave it with you.

coleridge said:
warpig said:

Yet? You must be watching some other fantastic holding players that I for one haven't seen recently. City third in Prem. Holland third in world. Anyway, I'll leave it with you.

thankyou.

i think you must still be enjoying the festivities from yesterdays game coleridge. take them beer goggles off, he wouldnt get near real madrids team,chelseas team, barcas, arsenals, man utds, inters. Anyway, il leave that with you.

I would play Nige in just about every away game this season as he is the kind of steel that gets points away (Liverpool last season being a prime example). At home I would only really play him against the best 5 or 6 sides. To be honest I think he would be happy enough with that and these are the ga,mes we need him in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.