De Jong sees City as a 2 year project > for himself !

Here is the full article after being translated by Google so before people start condemning the lad understand that a bit may have been lost in translation

Nigel de Jong will see new adventure in Manchester as a project of two years

Nigel de Jong surprised the football world in the winter Hamburger SV to move out for Manchester City. "I always choose my own path."

The 31-fold international career would be at risk for a few pieces of an investment group from Abu Dhabi. On the eve of the World Cup qualifying match with Scotland gives De Jong explanation of its decision.

"The rest is re-reversed", he starts in a conference room in Huis ter Duin Noordwijk. "I live in a detached house on the outskirts of Manchester. My daughter must have room to play. Now I'm good ten days with Orange on the road. Fun with the boys. Laugh, scream, yell. And I am away from the club. "

Bottom dropped on a chair responds De Jong on his transfer fee of 19.5 million euros. In peace it a lesson in the laws of modern football. "The more money you have, the more you can buy a club. Especially in the heavy weather the financial markets today. Everyone wants to see money on the table. Then you know that Manchester City is high in the pecking order. "

The amount the outside world in sound absurd, De Jong sees it otherwise. "I would be in Hamburg extend my contract expired," he says. "In the summer had City than any pay full price. I was really planning to stay. For a footballer I lived in a beautiful city and I had a certain role in the team. "

De Jong was in the Clinch with the management of HSV, when boys of course Sheikh Mansour with a check swang. "They wanted me to go, he looks back. "You deny me a dream, a new adventure, was my reaction. After a long road and I think it done. "

His departure from Germany was not accompanied by slamming doors. "The contact with the president and technical director was good. I left a nice way. I wanted too. I can always come back again if I did not succeed in England. That does not happen, though. I ga make it real. I am convinced. "

"Everyone wants to be a true top teams," he says. "But you get a warranty on a basis? In City I play each week in the best league in Europe. I see this as a project of two years. I am only 26, on the tops of my ability and got me two seasons profile. I calculate, choose my own path. "

De Jong does not in Citizens for a sporting miracle is required. In the summer he plays at number 9 of the Premier League in a few balanced team. European football via the Intertoto Cup enforcement seems highly feasible. Then look at what management positions additional reinforcements required. Only two seasons, the connection with the top five are realized.

"We miss you guys with attitude," he clarified. "That is a bit of the help of our team. Guys who say: this far and no further. I see this as an intermediate. Therefore I now boarding. If I could from the beginning to see what happened. With Kompany, Bridge, Bellamy, Given, Wright-Phillips and Robinho is the skeleton, but not everyone has leadership. "

The anger of the sheik sale on the horizon The Young not fear for his place. If controlling midfielder as he applies scarce. In Germany was Amsterdammer box below the knee. "Therefore I am the last one year as stated in Hamburg, in Orange and the people around them."

How to De Jong Ajax mainly emerging role as a backup was allocated, skilled technical staff of HSV him to breaker before the defense. He told me that I type Wouters, Davids, Makalele and Keane had to be. This potential, I had it. At City, I would like to expand. "

The Young counts his blessings. His choice to young age to leave the Netherlands, he sees as key to its progression. "See who is orange. Guys like Babel, Sneijder and Van der Vaart, who left Ajax supposedly too early. The league is a good breeding ground from which you must go around your 21st. To get over the borders quietly forward. You do not directly to the top."

No need to stress on what he said because he's only just arrived at City.
Give him some time and you'll hear him changed his tune.

Look at Zab, he said "I want to stay at City". Ireland, he said "I want to end my career at City" etc. This club will grow on anyone. I wasn't a City fan 3 years ago. I became a City fan when City hired Sven.

Now today I couldn't even think about supporting another team!
City does that to you. Its like crack cocaine...its pulls you in and never lets you go. LOL!

chesterguy said:
Here is the full article after being translated by Google so before people start condemning the lad understand that a bit may have been lost in translation

Nigel de Jong will see new adventure in Manchester as a project of two years

Nigel de Jong surprised the football world in the winter Hamburger SV to move out for Manchester City. "I always choose my own path."

The 31-fold international career would be at risk for a few pieces of an investment group from Abu Dhabi. On the eve of the World Cup qualifying match with Scotland gives De Jong explanation of its decision.

"The rest is re-reversed", he starts in a conference room in Huis ter Duin Noordwijk. "I live in a detached house on the outskirts of Manchester. My daughter must have room to play. Now I'm good ten days with Orange on the road. Fun with the boys. Laugh, scream, yell. And I am away from the club. "

Bottom dropped on a chair responds De Jong on his transfer fee of 19.5 million euros. In peace it a lesson in the laws of modern football. "The more money you have, the more you can buy a club. Especially in the heavy weather the financial markets today. Everyone wants to see money on the table. Then you know that Manchester City is high in the pecking order. "

The amount the outside world in sound absurd, De Jong sees it otherwise. "I would be in Hamburg extend my contract expired," he says. "In the summer had City than any pay full price. I was really planning to stay. For a footballer I lived in a beautiful city and I had a certain role in the team. "

De Jong was in the Clinch with the management of HSV, when boys of course Sheikh Mansour with a check swang. "They wanted me to go, he looks back. "You deny me a dream, a new adventure, was my reaction. After a long road and I think it done. "

His departure from Germany was not accompanied by slamming doors. "The contact with the president and technical director was good. I left a nice way. I wanted too. I can always come back again if I did not succeed in England. That does not happen, though. I ga make it real. I am convinced. "

"Everyone wants to be a true top teams," he says. "But you get a warranty on a basis? In City I play each week in the best league in Europe. I see this as a project of two years. I am only 26, on the tops of my ability and got me two seasons profile. I calculate, choose my own path. "

De Jong does not in Citizens for a sporting miracle is required. In the summer he plays at number 9 of the Premier League in a few balanced team. European football via the Intertoto Cup enforcement seems highly feasible. Then look at what management positions additional reinforcements required. Only two seasons, the connection with the top five are realized.

"We miss you guys with attitude," he clarified. "That is a bit of the help of our team. Guys who say: this far and no further. I see this as an intermediate. Therefore I now boarding. If I could from the beginning to see what happened. With Kompany, Bridge, Bellamy, Given, Wright-Phillips and Robinho is the skeleton, but not everyone has leadership. "

The anger of the sheik sale on the horizon The Young not fear for his place. If controlling midfielder as he applies scarce. In Germany was Amsterdammer box below the knee. "Therefore I am the last one year as stated in Hamburg, in Orange and the people around them."

How to De Jong Ajax mainly emerging role as a backup was allocated, skilled technical staff of HSV him to breaker before the defense. He told me that I type Wouters, Davids, Makalele and Keane had to be. This potential, I had it. At City, I would like to expand. "

The Young counts his blessings. His choice to young age to leave the Netherlands, he sees as key to its progression. "See who is orange. Guys like Babel, Sneijder and Van der Vaart, who left Ajax supposedly too early. The league is a good breeding ground from which you must go around your 21st. To get over the borders quietly forward. You do not directly to the top."
A bit may be lost
You could make up 4 storys from that

City does that to you. Its like crack cocaine...its pulls you in and never lets you go. LOL![/quote]

Err, got summit to tell us mate!!!

PoolHustler said:
City does that to you. Its like crack cocaine...its pulls you in and never lets you go. LOL!

Err, got summit to tell us mate!!![/quote]

I'm not a drug head :)

The Fat el Hombre said:
What a disappointment

SCF08 said:
''We're desperately missing players with character and mentality. A couple of guys who say , you can go as far as this but this is it''

What does he mean by that!?
You're not going any further. He's a defensive midfielder, and has the mentality of defending his half

maybe he does only see us as a stepping stone......maybe not, at the end of the day he seems like a smart guy, i cant imagine he dosnt see the path our owners have set (champs league) so my guess is hes set himself 2 years for the club to make an impression on the top 4, he might be saying in 2 years time i hope we (city) are a top team capable of winning competitions....

not ''in 2 years time i hope to have shown the big boys what i can do then i can move on from city''

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.