De Rossi alternatives or better?

In terms of defensive cover I'd love to see Dawson from spurs here, providing he could stay fit. Think he has everything you'd want in a centre half. Midfield is a harder one, always liked Huddlestone who can score and also thump people- he is set to go out on loan; but looks like he'd struggle at city with fitness issues...

It were a few thrilling days with De Rossi, with only one possible outcome. I think you really need a good midfielder. We have Perrotta still on our books, and if you need an attacker just for fun I'd like you to consider Borriello. I'm sure that you'll get him on the cheap.

Now, a little compliment to some of your users. A few have been very respectul and understanding, I respect this. There are however, quite some c*nts among you. Too bad, I hope getting a sugar daddy won't ever go to my head.

mainemanc1066 said:
In terms of defensive cover I'd love to see Dawson from spurs here, providing he could stay fit. Think he has everything you'd want in a centre half. Midfield is a harder one, always liked Huddlestone who can score and also thump people- he is set to go out on loan; but looks like he'd struggle at city with fitness issues...

Edin would have a field day in training....

rci500 said:
It were a few thrilling days with De Rossi, with only one possible outcome. I think you really need a good midfielder. We have Perrotta still on our books, and if you need an attacker just for fun I'd like you to consider Borriello. I'm sure that you'll get him on the cheap.

Now, a little compliment to some of your users. A few have been very respectul and understanding, I respect this. There are however, quite some c*nts among you. Too bad, I hope getting a sugar daddy won't ever go to my head.

Unfortunately you get that with all clubs. Same with our rivals (United), you can get balanced supporters who are amongst their fanbase. I wish you, your club and Daniele De Rossi all the best for this season and beyond.

rci500 said:

Ha, would Perrotta be interested in returning to Manchester? He's from Ashton isn't he?

Joehannes said:
rci500 said:

Ha, would Perrotta be interested in returning to Manchester? He's from Ashton isn't he?

Experienced enough but maybe better to look elsewhere.

Whatever happened to our supposed interest in Ander Herrera? He's a really good player, possibly a bit more attack-minded than Daniele, but would still fit in nicely in our central mf.

And what about that Swiss kid, Xhaka?<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:05 pm --<br /><br />
GaudinoMotors said:
A prem proven DM, that has won trophies, is a proven international and is a world cup finalist, hmmm going to be hard to find!!

Xabi Alonso.

Matt the Giant said:
Whatever happened to our supposed interest in Ander Herrera? He's a really good player, possibly a bit more attack-minded than Daniele, but would still fit in nicely in our central mf.

And what about that Swiss kid, Xhaka?
Xhaka just moved to Monchengladbach, will be a top player though.

Joehannes said:
Matt the Giant said:

And what about that Swiss kid, Xhaka?
Xhaka just moved to Monchengladbach, will be a top player though.

Ah hell... the selection grows smaller and smaller.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.