De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uno's_My name

citytill1die84 said:
Uno's_My name said:
The moment we signed Rodwell to me indicated we wouldnt be signing De Rossi or anyone of that ilk otherwise why spend 15 million on Rodwell?? the only way Rodwell develops is by playing games, as it stands hes already behind atleast 3 other players for the midfield slot so signing another one just wouldnt make sense to me.

A pacey out an out winger is the one thing i believe we need above anything else, its the one thing the rags have that we dont, well we do we have Adam Johnson.....thats kinda the problem....

Rodwell is 21 and Mancini already stated he's 1 for the future. De Rossi,Barry and Yaya can teach him an awful lot in the next few years.

Yes but i don't believe Rodwell would have moved or we would have paid the sum we did if we had no intention of atleast giving him a decent number of games to develop he will need, whats the point in paying 15 million talking him up and then signing someone else that further pushes him away from 1st team action as said hes already about 4th choice. If we sign De Rossi along with Yaya Toure, Barry and milner maybe nigel Rodwells games will be almost totally be in the league cup imo he wouldnt have joined for that.

Yes hes one for the future but he still will need game time to improve to be the player bob and we all hope he will be, he aint gonna get that unless we have the injury crisis from hell or suddenly decide to drop 4 other superior players to get him in if we sign De Rossi.

Just my opinion.

Young Blue said:
Robbie Savage, (Bobby's mate!), was speaking on BBC Radio 5 live tonight.
He reckons we need to buy CB cover and mentioned a "De Rossi type."

He was also asked who he thought was the PL manager most under pressure of leaving a PL team. After a very long pause he said "Mancini"... partly because he does not see eye to eye with Marwood also expectations were higher etc. at our club!

This could be a worry given Savage and Bobby are close - is Mancini prepared to walk ? More likely Mancini is using Savage to put even more pressure on Marwood.

nmc said:
Young Blue said:

He was also asked who he thought was the PL manager most under pressure of leaving a PL team. After a very long pause he said "Mancini"... partly because he does not see eye to eye with Marwood also expectations were higher etc. at our club!

This could be a worry given Savage and Bobby are close - is Mancini prepared to walk ? More likely Mancini is using Savage to put even more pressure on Marwood.
Yeh, I was quite shocked when he said it, given how close he is to Bobby.
He paused for what seemed an eternity before he said it.
I expected him to say "Roberto di Matteo" with Pep currently on gardening leave, waiting in the wings!
Bobby must be seething at the lack of activity, behind close doors?

Young Blue said:
nmc said:
Young Blue said:

I expected him to say "Roberto de Mateo" with Pep currently on gardening leave, waiting in the wings!

Another possible destination for Pep and that is Chelsea, which is more than likely in my opinion. If Bobby walks he will lose one hell of amount of money with his recent contract extension.

The day Robbie Savage gets anything right is the day i reveal on national TV i wear my missus thong to work on warm mornings.

Hes doing what they all do to get listeners/callers making a controversial statement to up the audience, bobby will be here long after savages blonde locks have reseeded.

Uno's_My name said:
The day Robbie Savage gets anything right is the day i reveal on national TV i wear my missus thong to work on warm mornings.

Hes doing what they all do to get listeners/callers making a controversial statement to up the audience, bobby will be here long after savages blone locks have reseeded.

Go on..be a devil..wear the thong on a cold morning ;)

carlos92 said:
Young Blue said:
nmc said:
I expected him to say "Roberto de Mateo" with Pep currently on gardening leave, waiting in the wings!

Another possible destination for Pep and that is Chelsea, which is more than likely in my opinion. If Bobby walks he will lose one hell of amount of money with his recent contract extension.
He sort of implied he might be sacked! Partly because RM was so unhappy with Marwood but also the pressure and expectations now in the role that failure would not be tolerated.<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:35 pm --<br /><br />
Uno's_My name said:

Hes doing what they all do to get listeners/callers making a controversial statement to up the audience, bobby will be here long after savages blonde locks have reseeded.
I really dont think he was trying to be controversial. I suspect he delayed because Bobby might not approve of him breaking a confidence. i genuinely think he was just telling the truth. Robbie Savage is not the brightest footballer.

City heiracy does not consist of d**** like marwood that they would let mancini leave,they would have surely made a note of marwood performance in this transfer window which is just proving to be a disaster with every day passing,how could you blame mancini when he sees his 3 potential targets going away(hazzard rvp,martinez) and still could be more,we would still win the league God willing but marwood needs to go sooner than later,he,s just not good enough,so pre abudhabi like savic.you could undernstand shitty united being turn down by top players but if city is being turned down then there is a problem

nmc said:
Young Blue said:

Well having heard it I understood it was which of the PL managers' seats would he least like to be in. Answer was Mancini but this seemed to me because of expectation. I did not read into it that Mancini has plans to walk. He signed a new contract in the summer after all and also had the same issues with Marwood last summer - was there not a clear the air meeting last summer as well.

Mancini stock is high if he walks or gets sacked he will get a top job regardless

Personally i cant blame him if he does walk - our transfer activity has been pretty much fookin awful - dont think we will strengthen where we need too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.