De Rossi (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i♥city! said:
Chasing after DDR can only be compared to the Spaniards who went after El dorado.

The club will be in a position to know whether it's a worthwhile chase or not. I'm sure there were similar posts from people saying that Tevez was impossible, Aguero was impossible, Nasri was impossible.

I doubt the club would still be working on something with little likelihood of paying off.

Either we've already given up, or we're still in there with a chance.

moomba said:
i♥city! said:
Chasing after DDR can only be compared to the Spaniards who went after El dorado.

The club will be in a position to know whether it's a worthwhile chase or not. I'm sure there were similar posts from people saying that Tevez was impossible, Aguero was impossible, Nasri was impossible.

I doubt the club would still be working on something with little likelihood of paying off.

Very true

The Fat el Hombre said:
He won't be coming then. Wonder who we've got lined up next

hopefully Moutinho or Arturo Vidal, as for De Rossi, anyone thinking it was going to be easy to pry him away from Roma needs a good slap, hes playing for his club, is on a decent wage and the fans adore him, other than winning silverware hes pretty much where he wants to be. Outside of that, as has been covered he seems to be in some sort of battle for his child, i very much doubt hes going to help himself by coming to us mid-case and would only end up needing to fly back and forth to sort everything out... Hes going to feel stuck between a rock and a hard place with all this and no doubt hell be tempted by us (money, success in europe hopefully etc) but as good as he is, this one seems like its best left alone for me...

moomba said:
i♥city! said:

We've been chasing him for about 2 seasons now. Nasri and Aguero didn't take that long. Clearly his Roman heritage is something he holds high . I don't have any problem with us going after him and i would be very happy if we can snap him up , I just wouldn't want a situation where DDR comes out to say he would be staying at Roma 2 days to the end of the window. We were linked with Mariga's bro some weeks back , I would like to see us go back for him.

i♥city! said:
moomba said:
i♥city! said:

We've been chasing him for about 2 seasons now. Nasri and Aguero didn't take that long. Clearly his Roman heritage is something he holds high . I don't have any problem with us going after him and i would be very happy if we can snap him up , I just wouldn't want a situation where DDR comes out to say he would be staying at Roma 2 days to the end of the window

What do you mean WE ?? United havn`t put in an offer have they Raggy ?

oakiecokie said:
i♥city! said:
moomba said:

We've been chasing him for about 2 seasons now. Nasri and Aguero didn't take that long. Clearly his Roman heritage is something he holds high . I don't have any problem with us going after him and i would be very happy if we can snap him up , I just wouldn't want a situation where DDR comes out to say he would be staying at Roma 2 days to the end of the window

Does Nasri and Aguero play for United ?

Freestyler said:
The problem on here is, no one knows how to read anything proper.

One person says one things, another joins in. No cause of what they are on about, jumps on the bandwagon.

Some people just love to hate others or pick a target.

That's rubbish, the formation we went with contributed in no way to the drop in attendances in the early 80's you just don't know what your talking about, MODS ban freestyler he's winding me up !

;o)

i♥city! said:
If DDR doesn't come i would suggest we rush back into the wanyama deal. Wanyama is about 6ft2 , 21 years old , strong in the midfield and can bring in something new to the midfield and i am guessing he would be a cheap yet quality purchase. He's country wouldn't be going to the AFCON <a class="postlink" href="http://www.kawowo.com/index.php/football/1470-2013-afcon-qualifiers.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.kawowo.com/index.php/footbal ... fiers.html</a>

I hope someone in the transfer department goes in for this guy . Chasing after DDR can only be compared to the Spaniards who went after El dorado.
The thing is...we know where De Rossi is- the spaniards didnt know where El Dorado was..

In fact,no fooker does.

i♥city! said:
oakiecokie said:
i♥city! said:

Does Nasri and Aguero play for United ?

I don`t think I`ve seen a City fan (??) put his players down so much as you do.

i♥city! said:
We've been chasing him for about 2 seasons now.
Define "chasing". In fact define "we" while you're at it.

Personally I don't think we have. I'm sure we may have enquired recently as to the situation, and that may have gone a bit further now. There is no need for him to be jerking us about, none whatsoever, and I don't think he'd do that to a fellow Italian. Almost all of this fevered speculation is down to twitter, and a couple of links from Italy, oh and the "I need a transfer" junkies on here who can't wait patiently to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.