Dead Mans Shoes

EPIC film. I bought it on DVD about a month ago as it was mentioned on the 'Gritty Films' thread (along with about 10 other films). I have watched it twice since buying it, and it is nothing short of outstanding. Vastly underrated film, and one that should be on telly more.

<a class="postlink" href="http://veehd.com/video/2703074_Dead-Mans-Shoes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://veehd.com/video/2703074_Dead-Mans-Shoes</a> <-- Link to film free and in HD

Yeah it is another brilliant British film that hasn't got the recognition it deserves.

Seeing as this seems to be a thread with 3 people in it, have either of you seen Raining Stones? Another excellent Brit film. Les Battersby (can't remember his real name) is awesome in it, and it is a little bit like a revenge film.

DANNY O'B said:
No I havent mate but going to look it up on wikipedia now, ta.
You'll love it. Set in Hyde. One of the scenes is set in a pub where Bruce Jones (got it) and Ricky Tomlinson are selling meat to customers. Good thing about it is that the customers are actually customers in the pub and not actors. Brilliant stuff.

malg said:
Seeing as this seems to be a thread with 3 people in it, have either of you seen Raining Stones? Another excellent Brit film. Les Battersby (can't remember his real name) is awesome in it, and it is a little bit like a revenge film.

Ken Loach is an unbelievable film maker and Raining Stones a classic. I suppose the only bollock he's dropped is making one about 'Finding that red, french, sardines to seagulls, karate kicking twat'.

the kippax wall said:
malg said:

Ken Loach is an unbelievable film maker and Raining Stones a classic. I suppose the only bollock he's dropped is making one about 'Finding that red, french, sardines to seagulls, karate kicking twat'.
BASTARD.....I didn't know that was Ken Loach. I'm off out the back to burn all my Ken Loach films (might just watch Raining Stones once before I torch it though).

DANNY O'B said:
What a film! Watched it years ago and forgot about it, a mate just mentioned it. Think ill rewatch it tonight.
Did I tell anyone that the lad in that film ,Toby kebell ,used to come round our house most days when we lived near notts ,he was my nephew's best mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.