Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchester City are in no mood to back down to Bayern Munich, and will only sell if Leroy Sane declares he wants to leave AND Bayern make an 'enormous offer'. That would entail a bid in the region of Manchester City’s valuation of £135-£145 million. [@SunMartinB]

Thanks, I've seen all those speculative tweets but your post content "We have said 137m pounds,very specific AND he has to ask to leave,we can't go back now" as underlined is not mentioned in any of them.

Thanks, I've seen all those speculative tweets but your post content "We have said 137m pounds,very specific AND he has to ask to leave,we can't go back now" as underlined is not mentioned in any of them.
The amount and him asking to leave is in the first and last one,the best source out of the lot,it's not speculative,look at the times of the tweets,it was a brief,they had no interest up until then

if city and pep are playing a game with sane and munich its a good one, both have come out and said we want sane to stay ?? but is that just to get the price we want ??, until sane comes out and say yes i want to leave or am happy at city and will sign a new deal then its a closed shop, does pep really believe in sane and many times last season on the touch line pep went banana's over sane not doing what he was sent out to do, and their is doubt in sane because of the game time he got last season, so is pep playing the stone wall straight poker face in the interviews because the club want the best price out of munich

pep is a master at bluffing and you can never really read his face in interviews even the am so happy believe me am so happy quote, i truly believe sane wants the move and i think they (munich) got to him with the agent and family and pep and city really are playing with both and if city get the £130million plus add-ons then it will be a master stroke by a master pep, and city go and get a striker like mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.