Dear Mike Dean

Dear Dean ,
Explain when and why did you book Arter ?
He should have booked Arter earlier for a foul (may have been on Sterling when he was running towards their box) but instead, he took the easy option and booked a player for kicking the ball away. That would have led to Arter getting a red later.

Apart from the red Ake should have got and Cook for the challenge on Jesus, there was one bizarre incident that took my eye. Dean touched the ball, taking it away from a Bournemouth player, who then made a foul which he didn't give, presumably because the ball had touched him (Dean). He's incompetent and bent.

He was correct to add time on to added time but he probably thought his work was done by then.

He should have booked Arter earlier for a foul (may have been on Sterling when he was running towards their box) but instead, he took the easy option and booked a player for kicking the ball away. That would have led to Arter getting a red later.

Apart from the red Ake should have got and Cook for the challenge on Jesus, there was one bizarre incident that took my eye. Dean touched the ball, taking it away from a Bournemouth player, who then made a foul which he didn't give, presumably because the ball had touched him (Dean). He's incompetent and bent.

He was correct to add time on to added time but he probably thought his work was done by then.
I thought Arter was booked earlier .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.