Decent press out of the mail for once

Not bad, still some little niggles but a huge improvment of the normal stuff they spout.

Expect the writer with be sacked/domoted on Monday morning.

Last edited:
It was posted yesterday on another thread. I always like reading the comments section, the bitterness is almost tangible. One particular rag actually calls us "Hoofchester City" without the slightest trace of irony, lol.

Thats written by Ashton?

Haha someone's slipped some LSD in my bedtime meal.

Edit: just read the article in full...

City still bear the scars of expensive imports such as Emmanuel Adebayor, Matija Nastasic, Javi Garcia, Jack Rodwell and Maicon.

-----------------

Since when were Arsenal (Adebayor) and Everton (Rodwell) Foreign based clubs?

Give me the fucking job, bunch of monkeys

Last edited:
The rodwell import also annoyed me plus we get a city do background checks on players article every few months. Nice that it was positive but it had the feel of nuts we need 500 words to fit the space in the paper that suddenly opened up now that Giggs has got another super injunction

It was posted yesterday on another thread. I always like reading the comments section, the bitterness is almost tangible. One particular rag actually calls us "Hoofchester City" without the slightest trace of irony, lol.
I Know!!! , reading them comments, it's like the rags got their big book of city rebuttals out and just picked any page "it's all oil money" " if the sheik gets bored...." "no history" blah blah blah. you can just tell they don't know what the fuck they are talking about or what is going on. "Head in sand, neenoorrrr neenoorrrr I'm not listening, where's my gigsy comfort blanket"
Fucking hilarious!!!!

So many ignorant comments on there, surely people still can't believe that it's all oil money and dodgy sponsors?! How blinkered are some people and the no history comments again, we have a rich history obviously not as successful as United's but it's getting there. Some people must struggle with the brain power to breath

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.