Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are giving us frogs a bad name with that bollocks, you actually think we have bid 90m and don't want him , FFS
I love the way that some people are that unwilling / unable to engage in debate, that they resort to insults.

You'd do well to read 'The Prince' by Niccolo Machiavelli (not an Italian regista, in case you're wondering).

A little like in chess, sometimes people do things to either force the hand of their adversary, or to divert attention away from their real objective.

I firmly believe that we've done this to varying degrees of success over recent years - especially with Utd signing <takes a deep breath> Fred, Fernandes, Pogba, Ronaldo, Sanchez, Sancho & Maguire (all of whom we drove the price up on) so why not now ?

can't elaborate too much as this is all i know at the moment but i know for a fact that Declan Rice was in a private Manchester hospital yesterday
Wow this is heavy shit mate.
You know if it doesn't ring true you'll probably get hounded off here.
Hope for everyone's sake you're spot on, some post to put on mate, I admire your courage.

Walk away blah blah, at that price blah blah, I don't want him blah blah. It still hasn't sunk in for some on this thread that Pep is the fucking manager and if HE wants him so be it. Just let it play out ffs.

Might as well just shut the transfer thread in that case. No point in any opinions.

can't elaborate too much as this is all i know at the moment but i know for a fact that Declan Rice was in a private Manchester hospital yesterday
You've done team news before right? Same source?...

Wouldn't make much sense for him to be there in regards to any transfer at this point.

This is a daft reply… Anyone saying go for FDJ or Mbappe clearly are not thinking right. It’s not about affording him (he has a £200m buy out) but it’s about his wages. FDJ is on something like £600k a week and Mbappe around £1m or so rumour dictates. There’s zero chance City pay those wages when I’m sure certain players have parity clauses in their contracts. It’s just not good business and despite both being fantastic players, both I see causing issues in the team dynamic. Purchase price is irrelevant, it’s the total package and age.
Yeah, but on FIFA they're gold legendary super ultra rare players and that's exactly how the real world works, just buy all the big shiny media names, what could go wrong there!
Or so it seems some people think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.