Declan Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone saying it’s over? I think we will see within 24 hours whether it is. It was always going to be a 100m deal, arsenal have put that up front with 10m extra. Total package is only 15m more than a bid we knew would get rejected.

City’s next move was always surely going to be to match or better Arsenals next offer to really see what Rice wants to do?
if they’ve done 100m over something daft like 5 years then it’s definitely not over

Why is everyone saying it’s over? I think we will see within 24 hours whether it is. It was always going to be a 100m deal, arsenal have put that up front with 10m extra. Total package is only 15m more than a bid we knew would get rejected.

City’s next move was always surely going to be to match or better Arsenals next offer to really see what Rice wants to do?
Yep, we don't know what City's appetite for Declan is just yet

I'm just hoping it's over. He's massively overrated and not good enough to start for us

Can’t see City matching that, reckon the only way we’d swing it in our favour is if Phillips goes the other way (which I don’t see happening either)

Look forward to the multiple articles of them ruining football that will come with this… won’t it? I’m sure that’s how it works… or will it be a great signing for plucky title challengers Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.