Defensive Midfield Targets/Options

You're quite correct my friend. I got myself muddled up.

He too, looked decent.
I remember the incident now :) he was Willian's replacement, played for Kharkiv, very nice player. Not sure he'd get in here though, would prefer Bernard, he's a fucking livewire. Bernard replaced Mickey Terry Ann. As I said, good fucking scouts.

I remember the incident now :) he was Willian's replacement, played for Kharkiv, very nice player. Not sure he'd get in here though, would prefer Bernard, he's a fucking livewire. Bernard replaced Mickey Terry Ann. As I said, good fucking scouts.
Lol

Fred did indeed look good against us. I like Weigl but i'm not sure he can do the defensive work Fernandinho does for us. That's my only concern. He is not as athletic or pacy as Fern.

Really like Fred, similar to Fernandinho. Athletic, plays on the front foot, has the energy to hassle and get around players to win the ball back and technically already has a good grounding. Pep will elevate him to new levels.

Did a bit of googling and discovered he was banned for 4 months for doping while playing in the Copa Libadores for Brazil. Is that the kind of player we want at our club? I’m sure he’ll have learnt his lesson but the fact that it was a masking agent that was picked up shows he knew what he was doing and tried to cover it up.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....ec/15/fred-brazil-doping-ban-shakhtar-donetsk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.