Dele Alli

If I was in his position I would probably be up to stuff like that
Most of us would, but filming it? To me that shows a weird level of arrogance/self-obsession, considering it's in a hotel room and someone else is holding the camera.

Can't really see diving as tricking you opponent as he claims,if you dive and land on your bum the opposition is off and running. The dive is purely an attempt to con the official and no way can it be considered a legitimate ploy.We can monitor his opinion when they are on the wrong end of a dive,sure he will have a different take on it.

That's what I thought was the hole in the argument.
Trick the opponent into tripping you - great.
Trick the referee into thinking you've been tripped - cheating.

Ah ok,

If Derty Ali dives its 'Football trickery'

*insert city players name here* 'cheat'

How does he actually get linked with Real Madrid? Scores a screamer every three months or so and spends all the time in between being a ****. To think we had posters who said we should spend over £100m on him last summer. No thank you.

Always remember when he went through Patrick Roberts after he'd just come on as a sub , practically cutting him in half- luckily he didn't get hurt, but it was totally unnecessary and a ****'s trick if ever I've seen one.

Last edited:
If he plays in the WC against teams such as Italy or Argentina, I reckon he will last no longer than 45 mins before he is sent off.
He'll twat Kev and he'll be accused of faking a broken leg to get him sent off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.