Dele Alli

When was the last time team put +20 million offer for one of our academy player ?

Or when was the last time our academy players become part of the 1st team or even squad player ?

I know Kelechi had a chance when our strikers were injured, but apart from that we don't give them games to shine like the rest.

Hopefully Pep will trust the youth more.
He isn't one of their academy players though. Bought him from MK Dons, like the dippers bought Sterling from QPR.

Some achievement to spell both of his names wrong! Pretty pointless thread anyway, as there is literally no chance that Spurs would consider selling him.

We can't sign every English player who's having a decent run of games. So far I've seen talk of getting Stones, Vardy, Kane, Rose, Barclay, Oxlaide Chamberlain, Wilshire and now this lad. I'm sure there are others as well.
I'd like to think we're not far off from throwing our own talents in and seeing if they can rise to the fore.

I'm still not convinced by him, and with the track record of English players being hyped, I'll just sit and watch how the latest star pans out.

Manu garcia. End thread

A different sort of player but your point is right.

We can keep spunking money on the likes of Alli, Rodwell, Delph etc or actually trust one of our academy players who are regarded as some of the best going not only in this league but globally. Hopefully under Pep this changes, as we've been going backwards under pellers.

Name changed for all you English teachers out there! Yes I know it would be be a long shot to sign him but he's already got most tools and is only gonna get bette! Worth breaking the bank for in my opinion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.