Not open for further replies.
Guess this is down to
a) The sale of Benteke
and/or
b) Getting some kind of release clause
and/or
c) Pogba deal is off/assurances of X number of apps
D) the penny dropping

The ball was in his court I doubt city felt the need to give any of your options

But MCRJON you're the messiah. Please give us a sign (ing)?
Im not the messiah, im just a gobshite with tapatalk, good 4G and no sense of confidentiality

Funniest signing since United thought they were getting Nasri

He signs when he wants
He signs when he wants
Fabian Delph, he signs when he wants

You put your left arm in
Your left arm out
In out, in out,
You shake it all about
You do the Okey-Cokey
And you turn around
That's what it's all about, so...
Oh, do the Okey-Cokey
Oh, do the Okey-Cokey
Oh, do the Okey-Cokey
Knees bend, arms stretch
Rah-rah-rah

Mine from earlier

You put your Fabian In
Your Fabian Out
In Out In Out the fucking thing's in doubt?
You have you City medical and turn around
What is this all about?

8m for a 26 year old England International, maybe not a superstar but more than capable of partnering a Yaya or Pogba type of player or filling in for injuries.

Think he has a bit more ability on the ball than than Fernando and will likely player a similar role to him but fills a HG slot.

Be pretty pleased if this goes through.

Doubt it's any of those to be honest.

Benteke always had the £32.5m release clause, so Delph will have known Villa had no control over him staying.

Delph already had the £8m release clause, and he'd already agreed to the terms of his City contract, so it wasn't those that were an issue.

Delph and Pogba are 2 entirely unrelated transfers, there's no way one becomes more, or less, needed/likely based upon progress, or lack thereof, in the other deal. As to appearances, I can't imagine that will have changed. He won't be guaranteed anything above what he had already been told.

However, as to why there's been a second 180 degree shift in this deal in a week is certainly baffling.

Perhaps it's down to the proposed takeover collapsing. It was presumably all going to be roses, and the Sherwood said this week it was off. Delph is gone a few days later.

*not me. But yeah you are right. He called the Sterling signing date a week before if I can recall correctly so I am with you I believe he knows his shit.

I don't think any of Sterling, Txiki, Khaldoon, Pellegrini, Rodgers or Ayre could have called the 14th a week in advance, I think he just got lucky.

8m for a 26 year old England International, maybe not a superstar but more than capable of partnering a Yaya or Pogba type of player or filling in for injuries.

Think he has a bit more ability on the ball than than Fernando and will likely player a similar role to him but fills a HG slot.

Be pretty pleased if this goes through.

The fact we were rumoured to be spending £20-25m on mccarthy shows what a good buy delph is at £8m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.