Deluded dirty leeds fan

lego_jon

thought you may be able to add some thought to a dirty Leeds idiot who thinks that their academy is far and away better than what we have to offer and from the players we have produced , Leeds have produced a better quality player or players .. for the life of me I cant think of many

anyway have a look here and see what you make of it
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/510629/stretford-united-fan-in-fake-ugg-ho?p=6674336#post6674336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/510629/s ... ost6674336</a>

post 31 onward

thanks for your time

Living in Leeds, my son comes home with stories of deluded Leeds fans every day, saying that their crap team is of a standard that could compete in the Premier League.

My son is City Til he dies, and tells them to STFU!! Ignorant tools!

They do have a good academy set up BUT in recent times not many ex-leeds youth have made it in the prem,they've lost loads recently that have been taken by other clubs so we shall see how they get on.
Better than ours now i would say no, better than ours in the past i'm not too sure on that one.

Ireland (need we say anything, quality).
Richards (gone on to earn about a dozen England caps at the age of 21)
Johnno (a real talent, will come good)
SWP (sold to Chelsea for 21 million, what a load of shite eh?)
Nedum (fantastic, will definitely come good).
Daniel Sturridge (cocky bastard, but has great potential)

The list could go on and on and on.

cant argue with leeds academy it has produced a lot of fantastic players. think wilkinson started it up during his reign.

Isn't Richards a Leeds lad and haven't we just bought one of their youth players? Not wanting to piss on ayones chips and I know Leeds fans can be a pain in the arse but the years in the wilderness may be coming to an end and to be honest they DO hate the Rags as much as we do.

Rammyblues said:
Isn't Richards a Leeds lad and haven't we just bought one of their youth players? Not wanting to piss on ayones chips and I know Leeds fans can be a pain in the arse but the years in the wilderness may be coming to an end and to be honest they DO hate the Rags as much as we do.
I think he is from Leeds(although born in Birmingham), but he was never in their set-up. He was with Oldham before us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.