Demichelis

Demi is a liability nowadays. He was brought in as a year stop gap, this is his third season, two too many. Not his fault, no, that lies firmly on MP shoulders, arrogant, stubborn old fashioned manager. We have a real fight on for fourth. Demi should never pull the shirt on again.

Demi is a liability nowadays. He was brought in as a year stop gap, this is his third season, two too many. Not his fault, no, that lies firmly on MP shoulders, arrogant, stubborn old fashioned manager. We have a real fight on for fourth. Demi should never pull the shirt on again.
Sad to say I agree with all that. The fastest he moved was when his number came up. He couldn't get off the pitch quick enough after that catastrophic back pass.

This man has been publicly humiliated today. Way out of his depth. Totally responsible to the goal and should have given away a penalty. Not yo mention being responsible for injuring our goal keeper. Although it's easy to point the finger at him the manager should have protected him by taking him off at half time. It was so obvious but he kept him on and made him look like a fool.

Demi was one of the reasons we won the title in 2014, he was very good towards the end of the season. Now though, he shouldn't even be considered as a squad player. However, I'll blame Pellegrini for picking him. Sagna or Fernandinho would've done the job but being utterly clueless, he chose the disaster we all saw was gonna happen.

Knew we were in trouble when I heard the team.

Everyone makes the same point every time he plays: Play Sagna there and Zabaleta at right back.

No idea why he still plays. Unbelievable that we sent Denayer out and kept him. Play Sagna or Ferdy there over him.

What can anyone say, I've kinda liked the bloke but that was an abortion of an appearance and he saved it for the Derby! Not since Ged fucking Brannan last wore our shirt have I witnessed such a ridiculously inept performance. Cost the goal, for the grace of God didn't cost us a penalty, and a back pass my morbidly obese mother could have made with more conviction costing us our top goalie too. A performance of such unspeakable ridiculous excreta i confess it drew a typical city esque smile albeit before I started sobbing uncrollably MDM go home son

What you see is what you get. We know he's not capable of taking on a pacy kid in a 1 on 1 so why on earth would we allow that scenario to happen. What about tactics to avoid that situation? FFS.

Attach no blame to him whatsoever there.

The backpass did piss me off I must admit.

No idea why he still plays. Unbelievable that we sent Denayer out and kept him. Play Sagna or Ferdy there over him.
To be fair to him, he wanted out last summer but that stubborn old git of a manager persuaded him to stay. Now we are paying for this idiotic management.

What you see is what you get. We know he's not capable of taking on a pacy kid in a 1 on 1 so why on earth would we allow that scenario to happen. What about tactics to avoid that situation? FFS.

Attach no blame to him whatsoever there.

The backpass did piss me off I must admit.
Was he outpaced? Or did he charge forward and completely miss a tackle? It was entirely his fault, we were in no danger whatsoever when Rashford picked that up, if Demi just stays in position and keeps his distance then there is nothing the kid can do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.