Demichelis

Demi has made 1 or 2 howlers in his time here but some people forget that he wasn't bought as a full time player,more of a cover the injured players type a guy. Just this season and last too with the amount of injuries that we have had he has had to play a hell of a lot more games than expected. I blame pellers as I would have had mangala on instead

Demi has made 1 or 2 howlers in his time here but some people forget that he wasn't bought as a full time player,more of a cover the injured players type a guy. Just this season and last too with the amount of injuries that we have had he has had to play a hell of a lot more games than expected. I blame pellers as I would have had mangala on instead

You also have to remember we paid a fee for him when we could have signed him on a free

Are anyone questioning that Demichelis has been a good buy for City? What I read- and agree too - is that he is no longer up to it. He should have left at the end of last season, at the latest. He is simply too old now. Having said that he was one of my favorite players in the beginning of his City career, sadly he missed the right time of his exit.

It will be interesting to see if he plays for Argentina in their upcoming games - hope he does as it will do him good.
I can understand why Pel wanted him on the pitch last week (leadership qualities in the back four) but he should have played a more compact team to protect him.
I do not think that we have seen the last of him yet and he will get my support whilst he is on the pitch even if I think better options are available.

He's only ever played as 4th choice injury cover, so that depends purely on if Otamendi and Mangala stay fit.

Or if he rests Ota/Manga before each of the PSG games maybe was my thinking. I wouldn't put it past Pelle to do it

Demichelis should in my humble opinion never play for City again. Use one of the EDS lads if need be, but FFS leave Demi out. It is an embarrassment by now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.