Denayer and Mangala

If Denayer is loaned out then i think the best destination would be Swansea or Southampton, both looking for Cb's and play attacking football out from the back. Would be a good to see him in the Prem, also it would depend on if he wanted to go on another loan.
I think the days of youth players going on loan to PL clubs with no option to buy are gone.

Galatasaray CEO just said that they can't have Denayer because they want an option at the end of the loan but City won't allow the same. Another article saying he is pretty close to joining Swansea.

Brilliant if he joining Swansea... Premier league experience is the best option

on loan... of course the €15m bid was too good to be true
Might not be the worst thing.

Playing regularly in a decent league may prove what a good purchase he would be,plus the loan fee.There's also the (remote) possibility he may prove too good to let go.

The only benefit to loans are if the club has such a shortage of players that they're first forced to play him all the time, and then secondly that he does turn out to be good, so his value over the course of the loan actually goes up. Unfortunately plenty of clubs get in loaners as cheap last resort cover, have no interest in developing players for the selling club (and why would they), and the end of the loan spell is met with a derisory offer or a loan extension, until the contract runs down, at which point they try and grab him on a free.

I wish we would just put an embargo on Italian clubs. Or better yet, since they're probably worth about £50 combined, buy the lot of them and have them dissolved.

A loan to Napoli is a great move. Will allow him to show what aa good defender he actually is and should allow us to get more than a packet of biscuits we'd get if we sold him now after the way Pellegrini left him for dead with his horrific defending.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.