Denayer and Mangala

according to the muen mangala on a two year loan to porto with us paying half his wages......not sure if this is true but if it is we clearly are a soft touch when selling/getting rid of players....

according to the muen mangala on a two year loan to porto with us paying half his wages......not sure if this is true but if it is we clearly are a soft touch when selling/getting rid of players....
Or we have no other options and so have to take the best/only deal on the table or have Mangala sat in the stands with us paying 100% of his wages.

Or we have no other options and so have to take the best/only deal on the table or have Mangala sat in the stands with us paying 100% of his wages.

like our said our transfer dealings/cotract offers put us in these positions ......they are just terrible...we haven't really got rid of anyone yet and what is happening with Denayer again...another loan...if he aint ready he aint ever going to be now so we might as well just sell him.......even at a lower price in the long run it has to be better than to keep paying his wages and not getting anything back for it......

like our said our transfer dealings/cotract offers put us in these positions ......they are just terrible...we haven't really got rid of anyone yet and what is happening with Denayer again...another loan...if he aint ready he aint ever going to be now so we might as well just sell him.......even at a lower price in the long run it has to be better than to keep paying his wages and not getting anything back for it......
We overpaid on his transfer fee but at the time he was touted as one of the best young CB in the market so you pay that premium, I don't believe he is on a huge contract but more quite simply other teams don't want to pay the wages or he has rejected other clubs that have come in for him.

What is happening with Denayer is that he is at the moment a very untested and overhyped CB. Teams rarely promote a CB of their own from the academy (especially teams where we would want to be sending him) and as has been proven, there is seemingly one club interested in him.
It looks like we can't sell him so we have no choice but to loan him..

Call it blind faith but I have no doubt in my mind that Pep and Txiki know what they are doing and if they weren't doing it correctly then there would be changes.

I doubt it. Only one of Mangala and Denayer should be allowed to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.