Denayer(signed for Lyon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't even remotely allege that it was Denayer's fault entirely. He just said he didn't take it and he really didn't. He was awful at CB, RB and CDM for them. Now I personally feel that you could put Messi in that Moyes Sunderland team and he would look dreadful, but the point still stands: it was his opportunity to show his worth in a proper league and it failed miserably.

I'm not convinced by his fitness or attitude during that loan. I think he went off the rails.

He's looked much more like it for City on this tour though tbf.

He didn't even remotely allege that it was Denayer's fault entirely. He just said he didn't take it and he really didn't. He was awful at CB, RB and CDM for them. Now I personally feel that you could put Messi in that Moyes Sunderland team and he would look dreadful, but the point still stands: it was his opportunity to show his worth in a proper league and it failed miserably.

I couldn’t put it better myself, cheers.

Most of our loans go either to Celtic or overseas, but Denayer was finally in the shop window playing in the EPL. I’m certainly not saying their plight was down to him, but a good defender doesn’t always need to be in a top team to stand out.

It does appear it’s a lot to do with attitude.

Decent rotation option for this year. Shown enough at Galatasaray in a top league, both year before and year after Moyes got his paws on him.

Are there any other rumors besides Galatasaray complaining about our asking price in favor of a third loan?

Decent rotation option for this year. Shown enough at Galatasaray in a top league, both year before and year after Moyes got his paws on him.

Thats the first time I've seen the turkish league describes as a 'top league'. Ridiculous.

From what I told :
There are 3 Clubs competing for Denayer :
Galatasaray : delivered 2 offers to City buying for 5 mill euro OR Loan for 500000 euro
Leeds : delivered delivered 2 offers to City buting for 8 mill pound OR Loan for unknown
Celtic : delivered 2 offers to City buying OR Loan for unknown prices
The priorities of the player is :
1 : Galatasaray where he will plays in CL
2 : Celtic
3 : Leeds

From what I told :
Galatasaray : delivered 2 offers to City buying for 5 mill euro OR Loan for 500000 euro
Leeds : delivered delivered 2 offers to City buting for 8 mill pound OR Loan for unknown

I'd snap Leeds' hand off for that fee if true.

From what I told :
Who told you the above?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.