Der Spiegel on Britain

Rascal

El Presidente
Team supported
RCD Espanyol
This is well worth a read and far better journalism than what we get in the UK

Any talk from other member states about leaving the EU will be directed to how Brexit and incompetent crooks has destroyed us. Benefits of Brexit, no laughing at the back, as predicted are fuck all and were obvious, but ignored by those less intelligent or wilfully blinded by their own bullshit. Here we are going down like a burning Spitfire and it’s only just begun in terms of damage in every sphere because thick cunts backed Boris and the rest of those Brexit wankers. God help us all and with him not existing, we are truly fucked.

Is this from the website that doctored documents and presented them as evidence by any chance?

Is this from the website that doctored documents and presented them as evidence by any chance?
It is complete bollocks anyway, they are classing stock transfer to a charitable housing association as selling off to private investors.

It makes the Salford Star look objective.

"These days"

Is there really any discernible difference between the pre-EC 1970's and the post-EU 2020's and are any differences really attributable to EU membership alone?

I'd imagine that poor people for example are still poor and still living in shitholes.... I don't recall the EU giving out money to the poor or building luxury council flats in the UK.

They do mention EU funding in Blackpool but the least time I looked it still looked like a bomb had been dropped on it (or at least it still needs one).

Did they go in to expose Manchester City as being at fault for all the countries issues?

As ever, we have issues, every single nation on Earth does but it’s still a great place to live and as citizens we are extremely fortunate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.