Derby Betting

Citizen52 said:
Over 3.5 goals might not be a bad bet.

-- Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:07 pm --

mansour's tow ropes said:
mcfc-mark said:
How very nice of Sky to give me a £10 free bet.

Stuck it on us to win 3-1 at 14/1

Come on City!!!!!!!!
how do you get this free bet? was it the sign up bet?

and as a side note, i don't understand why anyone would put money on city in this game? surely a city win would be enough, and the match will be stressful enough without the added pressure of possible financial game??

in fact, I'm considering putting £5/£10 on a united win, and the draw.

£5 on each at 12/5 each brings in £17, meaning a £7 profit if we don't win. is this enough, or should i be doubling my stake to £10 on each? help me out

Depends if you're prepared to lose £20 mate. Not saying it will definitely happen don't have a crystal ball sadly but I am on City tonight. Took the enhanced price on Paddy Power.

Did Tevez and Aguero for 1st scorers and Balotelli for last. I'm contemplating a bit on over 3.5. 17 goals in derbies so far this season although you would think this one will be more tense than the others.

hope i do lose £20

mrbilliejoe said:
stuck a few quid on Rooney getting a red @ 25's with Paddy Power - been feeling he will for a few weeks now and if we go a couple up he's going to be the one running around like an idiot and will do something stupid.

I think that will happen before the end of this season.

I would put a bet on it but...

I picked up a nice £142 last night
£10 city to win @ 3-1
£2 Vinny first goal @ 50-1

get in the Vinny lad!!

Macc said:
Bet365

Untitled-20.jpg

Nice one Macc !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.