derby day means somthing all of a sudden.

deynaskaz

If we needed anymore proof that the scum are sitting up and taking notice of there noisy neighbours look no further than all the quotes coming out of the swamp , no doubt its a big game but all of a sudden the quotes about liverpool being there derby are no more , and giggs was cacking his pants on sky..come on our time is here.

deynaskaz said:
If we needed anymore proof that the scum are sitting up and taking notice of there noisy neighbours look no further than all the quotes coming out of the swamp , no doubt its a big game but all of a sudden the quotes about liverpool being there derby are no more , and giggs was cacking his pants on sky..come on our time is here.

What was he saying mate? Didnt see it

just going on about what a BIG game it was and how the derby is always a big game ,said he would be fit for it ,funny i just remember them trying to dizz us with liverpool jibes over the last few years ..He didnt look confident though i reckon they areas down as they have ever been ...

They can fuck off with their Liverfool jibes. If any of them came from Manchester, Liverfool would now be neither here nor there this season because the M/cr based rags will be surrounded by blues at work and will take a lot more shite on a personal level when we're doing well and they aren't than they ever could from the Dippers. The red scouse live in Merseyside when all is said and done and the rags live and work in Dorset.... I know what I mean about this even if nobody else does.

All Saturdays game means is the chance of amassing three more points to stay ahead of the chasing pack ....... and if that means demolishing our fiercest rivals to get them , then so be it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.