Derby post match thread 10/09/2016

First you open the curtains, then you shove garlic down their fucking throat, then you stake 'em through the heart with a fucking crucifix.

And even then, you check if they are still breathing.

Yesterday, van Helsing came to town, had a three way with Dracula's brides and then packed his shit up and left.

Made all the sweeter by the fact it was pretty much the same personnel as last year.

It's actually become exciting again to want to see us play.

I don't know how your nerves could stand up to watching that live for 90 minutes, Kaz
I felt like i had run a marathon after as i kicked every ball for 95 mins,i was sweating like a 30st docker lol

Grudges are us, with me Kaz. :-)

I was so angry at the way Wilkie, & that cnut of a linesman, blatantly cheated us out of a, much deserved win, in that FA cup 3rd round tie, at the swamp, in 96, that I quite literally broke the telly, in frustration, and have never had, them on live TV, in the house again ever since.

I've said a few times in postmatch threads how impressive Nolitos work rate is. I did not watch him before this year, but a Spanish goal-scoring forward I would not have thought would be working this hard. He runs to get in position, runs to create passing lanes and tracks back. He even had a quiet game yesterday by his early season standards.

KDB, Silva, Dinho, Otamendi, Kolorav.. im about to name the entire 11. Outstanding. Love that we kept fighting even when United was coming at us hard in the 2nd half.

On the rags... does anyone else think they have the wrong manager for having such a quality attacking side? also, LMAO Mourinho already ripping apart his players this early in the season. He just left Chelsea with a player mutiny on his hands, now hes already starting 4 games in?! I'm sure Pogba and Ibra love being screamed at after 90 minutes (even though neither of them looks like they break a sweat when playing)

United fan base is in a panic after yesterday. We looked much more poised to become a Euro contender, nevermind the PL
Nolito's a real team player too. His enthusiasm is is genuinely infectious. Noticed he's always the first player there to congratulate a team mate when a goal is scored.

Was this video taken at the local funny farm for rag fucktards, classic numbskull rag :-)

this video, along with the pen/non pen has made our win even more delicious.

had talksport on and a rag scot on there wants retrospective punishment on bravo. funny enough not a word about baiily or bog brush.

a proper plastic and a proper ****.

make that a desperate ****.

I've said a few times in postmatch threads how impressive Nolitos work rate is. I did not watch him before this year, but a Spanish goal-scoring forward I would not have thought would be working this hard. He runs to get in position, runs to create passing lanes and tracks back. He even had a quiet game yesterday by his early season standards.

KDB, Silva, Dinho, Otamendi, Kolorav.. im about to name the entire 11. Outstanding. Love that we kept fighting even when United was coming at us hard in the 2nd half.

On the rags... does anyone else think they have the wrong manager for having such a quality attacking side? also, LMAO Mourinho already ripping apart his players this early in the season. He just left Chelsea with a player mutiny on his hands, now hes already starting 4 games in?! I'm sure Pogba and Ibra love being screamed at after 90 minutes (even though neither of them looks like they break a sweat when playing)

United fan base is in a panic after yesterday. We looked much more poised to become a Euro contender, nevermind the PL
I was in the exact same boat regarding Nolito. There is always a nagging doubt when a player comes from La Liga or Serie A to the Premier League that the speed of the game, the physical side of it etc can faze players but he has suprised me in a really good way. He went toe to toe with Fellaini on numerous occasions yesterday and frustrated the hell out of him which was great to see. The acid test will be over the Christmas period for me, but he looks like he loves to play under Pep and also seems to be really content playing for us so I hope he keeps it up!

What Pep has done with Sterling and Kolarov is a miracle.
He should be canonised by the Pope for Sainthood

First you open the curtains, then you shove garlic down their fucking throat, then you stake 'em through the heart with a fucking crucifix.

And even then, you check if they are still breathing.

Yesterday, van Helsing came to town, had a three way with Dracula's brides and then packed his shit up and left.

Made all the sweeter by the fact it was pretty much the same personnel as last year.

It's actually become exciting again to want to see us play.
Brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.