Derby ticket swap

andyblue87

I have a ticket in upper east stand, anybody in the 1st tier of any stand fancy swapping?

tugster17 said:
andyblue87 said:
I have a ticket in upper east stand, anybody in the 1st tier of any stand fancy swapping?
how come u wanna swap mate

Just prefer being down in tier 1, not a fan of sitting up in the heavens but got my ticket late as I was on my holidays

andyblue87 said:
tugster17 said:
andyblue87 said:
how come u wanna swap mate

Just prefer being down in tier 1, not a fan of sitting up in the heavens but got my ticket late as I was on my holidays

Place will be rocking in every stand and level,dont worry bout that mate

tugster17 said:
meeesh said:
andyblue87 said:

Place will be rocking in every stand and level,dont worry bout that mate

totaly agree 110 ere

Hoping so, 110 should be cracking for ya, if you fancy being further away from the action, let me know!

andyblue87 said:
de niro said:
andyblue87 said:
Hoping so, 110 should be cracking for ya, if you fancy being further away from the action, let me know!

so its on level 3 then? lol dont hold your breath mate.

I know, worth a shot though

sure is, all you you need now is for chris bonnington to come on here wanting to swop his ticket in 109.

de niro said:
andyblue87 said:
tugster17 said:
totaly agree 110 ere

so its on level 3 then? lol dont hold your breath mate.

Do one Bill,dont know what it is you have against us level 3 kidders,believe me derby day is rocking....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.