Design help

not my fault!

Team supported
God’s own
Hi guys & gals,
Ive started up a company with my old man & we designed a company logo but in all honesty it's shocking & doesn't do us any favours. We're doing health & safety along with the trading of plant & machinery just to give you an idea of what its for.
I wondered if any kind blues would be willing to sharpen up our design/logo for gratis as with it being new we're brass! If so I can email over what I have & explain what we are after. As far as I can tell its not a complicated idea we have so imagine it'd take somone one with a bit of skill around 15mins to sort? We need to send out some flyers etc & the hire shops have all said they'll put leaflets in store if we can get some to them, but our current effort's poor in my opinion. We have the company names so not looking for ideas there.
Any help is appreciated.
Steve

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.paulhartdesign.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.paulhartdesign.co.uk/</a>

Try this guy, pretty good & he is a City ST holder!

Health and safety not a problem for me.

25663b9.jpg

BOMBER7967 said:
http://www.paulhartdesign.co.uk/

Try this guy, pretty good & he is a City ST holder!

Sent an email but tbf was kinda hoping someone would help us out. Just starting up so money is tight. Cheers though

I will have a go mate. At work ATM but pm me over what you want and when I get home I will give it a crack and mail you back.

Got a bit of experience doing this kind of stuff, made websites and that.

Cheers

not my fault! said:
Hi guys & gals,
Ive started up a company with my old man & we designed a company logo but in all honesty it's shocking & doesn't do us any favours. We're doing health & safety along with the trading of plant & machinery just to give you an idea of what its for.
I wondered if any kind blues would be willing to sharpen up our design/logo for gratis as with it being new we're brass! If so I can email over what I have & explain what we are after. As far as I can tell its not a complicated idea we have so imagine it'd take somone one with a bit of skill around 15mins to sort? We need to send out some flyers etc & the hire shops have all said they'll put leaflets in store if we can get some to them, but our current effort's poor in my opinion. We have the company names so not looking for ideas there.
Any help is appreciated.
Steve

You are exactly the kind of 'client' I avoid like the plague.
You want professional services for FREE!
You think someone can produce something good in 15 minutes!
You are a new new company, you have no money, so here are my questions: How have you set up with no money? How do you pay your rent? How do you pay for other services? How do you pay for equipment? How do you pay for cars or petrol or food? How do you pay yourself? How do you pay for anything? Or do you say "we're new we don't have to pay do we?

So you ask for a service that you expect to add immense value to your business, your brand, your services and earn good money from (cos there is big money in H&S) - but you expect it for free or next to nothing.

You get what you pay for - we all know that... I might be able to help but you will need a few grand for logo, brand development, creative work, production and expert advice.

not my fault! said:
Hi guys & gals,
Any help is appreciated.
Steve

Don't the printers offer an all-in-one service - design and print? Must be one out there that does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.