Designing a Website

Lkzerinho

Having some trouble designing a website for my Uni Project if anyone has any experience could you please PM me

I had some experience of a 'uni project' or two as a student. Iirc the idea was you went to lectures, read the books, and handed in your work on time.
This made it pretty easy to deal with any 'project' that reared its head in the last term due to the fact that you learn your shit along the way. Good luck. I respect your right to party and hope someone helps you out.

I had some experience of a 'uni project' or two as a student. Iirc the idea was you went to lectures, read the books, and handed in your work on time.
This made it pretty easy to deal with any 'project' that reared its head in the last term due to the fact that you learn your shit along the way. Good luck. I respect your right to party and hope someone helps you out.

That's a bit harsh mate. We all make mistakes. Uni Project is in capitals so it must be important. Just out of interest OP...what sort of website?

That's a bit harsh mate. We all make mistakes. Uni Project is in capitals so it must be important. Just out of interest OP...what sort of website?
Not judging. I spent most of my student days spliffing it up and doing shit work at the last minute. I like to think its given me a good grounding for being a shit employee, and getting by on the bare minimum. Its all about efficiency and work life balance.

Not judging. I spent most of my student days spliffing it up and doing shit work at the last minute. I like to think its given me a good grounding for being a shit employee, and getting by on the bare minimum. Its all about efficiency and work life balance.

The Op might be a girl though and you might have blown any chance we had of any pics.

Oh I see. I never thought of that. If the 'uni project' is for a website to raise a bit of cash then pics maybe needed so we can 'help'.

I have been doing websites for more than 15 years. I've now gone the lazy route and use Wordpress because of the built in plug ins

Sorry, my suggestion is to try Wordpress. I haven't tried Wix but the ads make them look so easy almost wysiwyg

Wix is incredibly easy and also a sponsor of City. Seen a video of Aguero putting together a nice website for himself ha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.