Despicable ME

Paladin

Matthew Etherington of Stoke, conned that naive referee today with his dive, to win a penalty at the start of their second half against West Ham.
Tony Pulis however, has to be the most despised manager in the Premiership after Ferguson. He has the nerve to criticise West Ham for scoring a dodgy goal, whilst at the same time he creates a training ground routine in which Huth drags a player out of the defensive wall to create a gap for the free kick to pass through. He is a hypocrite and a cheat. I hope Bolton end up playing City in the final.

UUBlue said:
Matthew Etherington of Stoke, conned that naive referee today with his dive, to win a penalty at the start of their second half against West Ham.
Tony Pulis however, has to be the most despised manager in the Premiership after Ferguson. He has the nerve to criticise West Ham for scoring a dodgy goal, whilst at the same time he creates a training ground routine in which Huth drags a player out of the defensive wall to create a gap for the free kick to pass through. He is a hypocrite and a cheat. I hope Bolton end up playing City in the final.

Yep,saw that too and wasnt surprised the ball went through the gap vacated by the player that huth dragged..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.