Determined to see the game!

danebanksheik

Saw something today - best ever jib into a game.
At the start of the game i was on the front row right behind the goal. There were two stewards stood immediatly in front of me on pitch side getting on my nerves cos they were stood up. City scored, we were bouncing about and these two suddenly turned around and joined in then leapt over the wall into the city fans frantically trying to lose their coats. up the stairs and away.

After the game I spoke to a supervisor at the front of the stand. They had taken the stewards coats from hangers outside the prayer room
at the ground and casually strolled in to the ground with all the other external stewards just before the game.

You can see them on the Sky highlights to the right of city's goal at start of game.
Great work lads.

danebanksheik said:
Saw something today - best ever jib into a game.
At the start of the game i was on the front row right behind the goal. There were two stewards stood immediatly in front of me on pitch side getting on my nerves cos they were stood up. City scored, we were bouncing about and these two suddenly turned around and joined in then leapt over the wall into the city fans frantically trying to lose their coats. up the stairs and away.

After the game I spoke to a supervisor at the front of the stand. They had taken the stewards coats from hangers outside the prayer room
at the ground and casually strolled in to the ground with all the other external stewards just before the game.

You can see them on the Sky highlights to the right of city's goal at start of game.
Great work lads.

Yeah, I saw these lads - I thought they were going to get a bollocking for cheering with the City fans - next thing, it looked like they were being helped over the wall by some blokes - running up the stairs turning their coats inside out........ If you were sat on the front row, you wouldn't have seen them being frog marched out by the police - about 10 minutes later..... so they didn't see too much of the match.

Where about in Dane Bank are you - I used to live near Granada Park.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.