Devastated

This was the case with my youngest a few yrs ago,his cousin was at our house
Watching the rags vs dippers........he started jumping about when the rags
Scored.......I felt like crying.....a few weeks later he said he did it as a joke and to fit in
He's 12 now and he has never done it since,and he has seen the error of his ways,Kids do daft things from time to time..........get the xbox fixed tho

Carstairs said:
[bigimg]http://www.vcsar.org/picture_library/vest.jpg[/bigimg]

Too far?

putting a picture of smalling on his bedroom wall is a brilliant idea.

If honestly sit him down, away from mum, and tell him how disappointed I would be if he went.

K_foster-families1.gif

The kid needs discipline if he wants to the Swamp. Punish him now just for asking to go.

If he does go, change the locks and pretend you don't know who he is when he comes home.

Or you could just play the guilt card - tell him you're disappointed in him, you want him to be blue and once he has been there it will never be the same between you.

My son is now 8 but when he got to around 5 or 6 he 'really' started to take an interest to football.His two 'best' mates in his class were reds!!! He started asking questions on "why utd always won and city didn't win as much?".He was being brainwashed!!!! Anyway I told him I was a blue,his grandad was a blue and his great grandad was a blue but it was his choice..............
Luckily he was growing out of Ben 10 at the time so I painted his bedroom sky blue,bought him city bedding and curtains and postered his walls!!!
"Support utd if you want mate but you'll look a right twat when your mates come round for tea"...........job done.
We are now season ticket holders and he's obsessed!!!!!! :-)

Either he sleeps in the shed with a sleeping bag or, you send him to his grandparents... an if he still wants to go, he can wash your car and every fuckers on your street to pay for it.

My eldest daughter had a similar offer when the shite played Leverkusen in the champions league earlier this season. Cue one proud dad as she point blank refused to go as why would she want to go the theatre of shite because she is a blue.
That's my girl!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.