DH Training Report: Monday 3/12

johnny crossan

Douglas Higginbottom said:
Carrington in a monsoon today but all good as I had a perfect viewing position (till they close it down) to watch a short session.At least for the team that played Everton as they went in after just half an hour.Not a surprise really as it's been a very hectic schedule lately and strong, long training sessions are not what's needed.

With the under 21's playing today at Wolves it was interesting to see which of the young ones would be supporting today and there were just 3, Evans, Meppen-Walter and Nimley but good to see Rodders fully involved.Mancini started by taking a team away for some regular work on shape and passing but only for a few minutes and then it was altogether for Ivan to take them through games of one touch,two touch and first time finishes only. A bit strange that the first game, with 5 a side nets, finished with goals from Nastasic and Lescott!

Good spirit all round is what I could see and hear and ,carrying on from the Wigan game, Mario central to the atmosphere.More of the game with good passing and first touch play but it ended quickly as Ivan took the weekend team off for some warm down runs as they finished the session.The rest had a 6 a side game as I decided to bottle it and head for dry land.

Freestyler said:
So Nasty wasn't injured and Mancini just dropped him from the squad then and shuffled the back 4 again?

good grief.

Aren't you an athlete? You don't think strains exist?

Damocles said:
Freestyler said:
So Nasty wasn't injured and Mancini just dropped him from the squad then and shuffled the back 4 again?

good grief.

I'm not a professional athlete, but via Freestyle yes i do understand the complications.

Just found it unusual why he dropped a player who wasn't injured.

Freestyler said:
Damocles said:
Freestyler said:

good grief.

I'm not a professional athlete, but via Freestyle yes i do understand the complications.

Only Mancini can answer that. He is just a young lad though, he will be awesome in time and perhaps potentially the best signing of the summer!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Freestyler said:
Damocles said:

Only Mancini can answer that. He is just a young lad though, he will be awesome in time and perhaps potentially the best signing of the summer!!

He will, i know we drew with Everton but our back 4 has looked like it's getting back to it's best recently. The key here being consistency in the back 4 and centre-defence creating a partnership. Nasty and Vinny have been amazing, thought it was stupid to break that. Especially against Everton, plus Lescott up against his old side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.