Diana

I would also suggest the use of an umbrella, rather than clinging hold of some random person when it starts to rain.

Fucking hell. She married a Prince, he banged her once, they had a child. They split up, she knocked off a few guardsmen, Hewitt gave her a ginger kid, she met a dodgy blokes son, he drove into a pillar. She died. End of.

Nice bills though.
But she had such a nice smile looked lovely and made countless stories in the Mail.

Def 100% murdered, no ifs or buts just Murdered by you know who, no need for the balls for this one it will all come out soon enough and then the royal family is finished 'dispanded' and king Billy will have to get a proper job or sign on for job seekers

Def 100% murdered, no ifs or buts just Murdered by you know who, no need for the balls for this one it will all come out soon enough and then the royal family is finished 'dispanded' and king Billy will have to get a proper job or sign on for job seekers
His 'Duchy' range will probably keep him off the streets tbf. The sausages are very nice.

Disgraceful that some people not showing the princess of hearts the respect she deserved.

Goodbye English rose.

Wipes away tear.

Disgraceful that some people not showing the princess of hearts the respect she deserved.

Goodbye English rose.

Wipes away tear.

Dont even bother pacifying them Webbie because your pissing in the wind mate.
They would not apprecisate class if it jumped up and bit them squarly on the arse.
Bless our Royal family and bless England:This green and pleasant land.

They know nowt.Just village bumpkins that have been spoon fed.
Tell me hand on your hearts she would not have made a splendid Queen:
Try to examine your coinsience instead of trying to join in with the crowd in order to feel a sense of belonging.

Stay by me Diana.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.