Diane Abbott

BlueHammer85

She really is awful ! says the most basic stuff and repeats the same old arguments, i know very little about politics and still think i could give better answers than her. Embarrassing performance on Question Time against a strong line up - really doing Labour no good.

Quuiiiick!

Rename the title of your thread to 'Question Time' and we can do the weekly discussion.

Another interesting tie from Dimbo there. I did like it before when Farage said "Hang on, just a second" and Dimbleby said "No, not a second, we're moving on, next question"

Gerrin Dave.

Fucking hell she's getting worse

'' i think Jeremy Hunt should resign .. he he sat there, looking frightened in the the erm house of commons ''

Haha now she's being corrected by someone in the audience ! my god she is a daft one

Markt85 said:
a strong line up

Farage is a muppet
Grayling looks scared to death and is an odious twat
Hughes is a typical discredited Lib Dem apologist
Abbott is annoying

Polly Toynbee is cool, i like her as the Daily Mail are convinced she is the devils daughter.

She's as daft as a brush.

I'm no lord of the manor but is anyone else pissed off with this class bigotry against Cameron and Osbourne ? All these posh boy insults are the recourse of morons. Do they want an underclass chav running the country ffs ?

Generally speaking kids from well off families get a better education and so are better prepared to take complex decisions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.