Diane Abbott

The Labour right and Westminster talking heads taking the moral high ground over the abuse of Abbott is it?

What that racist **** said about her was totally out of order and I hope he is dealt with by the law over it.

That aside, she is a useless fucking politician and as such, she should be given the shit other useless politicians are given on here, many of whom are also women who are black or from different races and cultural backgrounds.

What that racist **** said about her was totally out of order and I hope he is dealt with by the law over it.

That aside, she is a useless fucking politician and as such, she should be given the shit other useless politicians are given on here, many of whom are also women who are black or from different races and cultural backgrounds.
Make her Maths Czar.

She's a shite politician and a complete idiot, the list is a mile long of things she can be criticised for. So why bring race into it? Idiotic. Because of tossers like him any genuine criticism towards her is just brushed off as having a racist view behind it.

I’m sure Frank Hester will be Lord Hester soon enough with Tory Party contributions on that scale…. It’s all a case of buying gongs - the whole privilidges system has been corrupt for years - but the media are in it front and centre so they’ll never call it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.