did Barton clip Hart's head yesterday?

mcfc_brazil

just seen joe get the ball and the floor and that goon come in, just couldent tell if he caught him.

I think he left his foot in like the wanker he is. Something happened because Joe looked round and said something to the little scrote!

P.s - 10 weeks out for trying to be a smart arse....couldn't have happened to a nicer person :D

yeah i saw that joe thought about a punch to the back of the head but instead he got one of the spinklers to pop up when joey barton was trying to pass the ball which fractured his foot.

no seriously barton isnt helping himself when he does stuff like that he goes on about how he has been given more chance then he deserves but then does stuff like that soon he might not get another chance.

I don't know what I enjoyed more. City winning and getting three points, or Joey Barton getting injured and being out for 10 weeks.

Both as pleasing as the other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.