Diego Rosa Signs For City

Yeah made money like the others, he wanted out, nothing much we could do otherwise, and we might make more if he moves again.
Wasn’t he towing the party line and miss behaving when he was with us. Not turning up for training or being late? Or have I got it all wrong and it was someone else ?

we won't make anything like Dortmund from the transfer of what was one of our youth players, that's my point. Same with Pogba at the swamp. What's the point really if they can just move at the drop of an hat.

Watford says hello, we had him 8 years, City only 2.

Wasn’t he towing the party line and miss behaving when he was with us. Not turning up for training or being late? Or have I got it all wrong and it was someone else ?

He stopped coming to training after Pep jettisoned him off the US trip.

my point exactly, and what do Watford get?. Might as well of not bothered.

But we will be making more than Watford, they will get some percentage I'm sure though, I only spoke as you said our youth and knowing we barely had him at all.

Therein is the difference of poaching other clubs youths ie Sancho, Garcia, Duncan etc and having the likes of Foden who is a local boy and fan, guaranteed loyalty and not just looking for a quick buck or more than likely a quick buck for the snakey agent.

What is the point of signing promising youngsters, when we never get the chance to see what they can do. Also why do we have to wait until January to bring him to the Etithad Stadium.
You can't move across federations until you're 18yo (or moving with family for legitimate job reasons).
City buy so many kids in the hope that some might make it big and we sell the others on to make a profit. Without the sales of young players we'd be running at a loss.

No chance this kid plays for the first team any time soon. He makes Aaron Mooy look rapid and generally doesn't seem anything special anyway. Definitely nowhere near our level at this point in time.

People need to stop getting excited about every kid we sign from South America.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.