Dilema

mattyctid

Hamburg Away - I have enough money and should have enough LP. I Really wanna go cos I think its going to be a cracker BUT the lads I normally go with are either skint or cant make it. Im tempted to go on my own but it cant be much fun on your own can it?. Has/ Does anyone been abroad following city on their taff? Do people think I should go on my own or should I save my money for Istanbul?

im in the same boat mate. Both my brothers are away and all my mates a reds. i hardly have any holidays left before work.. i think this ones gonna be better than schalke aswell! its one of them...

Come on lads, one of you make the first move....

Quite touching, this thread...it could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

Or you could stuck with some smelly tit you have nothing in common with.

It wouldn't bother me to go on my own. You can pal about with people out there, particularly on an organised trip.

Ill make the first move then... If anyone is thinking of going Hamburg on their own either post on here or PM me. Im looking at going on an organised trip but not sure which one.

your gonna be in germany with 10,000 blues theres no need to even think about it reeperbahn you could get a few freinds there at a reasonible price!!!!!

uwe rosler 28 said:
your gonna be in germany with 10,000 blues theres no need to even think about it reeperbahn you could get a few freinds there at a reasonible price!!!!!

10,000?

uwe rosler 28 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
uwe rosler 28 said:

10,000?

maybe more how many you think went schalke

3000 went to Schalke.

2800 tickets and a few hundred in their end.

I believe we will get similar ticket numbers at Hamburg, so it will be the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.