Dimming the lights - Bluemoon??

BigBlueNick

With it being a HUGE night game, will City turn off the floodlights and put the bluemoon up on the screens??
Im all for that but the rags always set off flares which i hate!
HOW do they get those flares past security??!!

Would you rather sind bluemoon in dim lighting (with possible flares from rags) or just have it like any normal night match?

They're going to set off the flares.....That's what you do to attract attention when you're sinking

Hope that everybody takes to there seats at around 7.30 to really build the atmopshere up pre match.

Can't understand the logic behind lights off = people pumped up argument. When I turn the lights off in real life, I want to get some shut-eye not have a fucking sing song.

One would imagine they will do it because of the magnitude of the game.

44,000 voices in unison can overcome anything they have to offer. I am convinced of that. We saw it in the second-half of the FA Cup game and several times when we trounced them when we were shit. We need that togetherness.

I never anticipated us being in this position after the Arsenal game or that I would be typing this. We stand on the brink of rewriting another chapter in the club history - the players will need backing to the hilt and the optimism needs to outweigh the nerves, which are perfectly natural at the moment.

United have lost the initiative and we have gained the momentum so let's give it our best shot and have no regrets on or off the pitch.

Personally I would ditch all that shit - gimmicks at best.

This is our chance as fans to get the boys over the finish line. Lets have everyone in place 20 mins before KO, lets have the Kippax and the Platt Lane working together for a change in leading the rest of the ground, and lets have very single person across all 4 corners of the ground banging out partisan, noisy support from start to finish.

Only this.

Citizen52 said:
One would imagine they will do it because of the magnitude of the game.

44,000 voices in unison can overcome anything they have to offer. I am convinced of that. We saw it in the second-half of the FA Cup game and several times when we trounced them when we were shit. We need that togetherness.

I never anticipated us being in this position after the Arsenal game or that I would be typing this. We stand on the brink of rewriting another chapter in the club history - the players will need backing to the hilt and the optimism needs to outweigh the nerves, which are perfectly natural at the moment.

United have lost the initiative and we have gained the momentum so let's give it our best shot and have no regrets on or off the pitch.
Well said !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.