Dinamo Zagreb (H) post match thread

It's crooked as fuck and exactly the reason why I have missed my first-ever Champions League home game tonight, having refused to go on the scheme again.

Well done to those Blues whose patience hadn't been stretched to the limit yet.

Three fucking nailed on penalties and this whole wanker system is being used to suit whatever it needs to fuck us over.

Rodri was excellent again.
I gave up my ST after 25+ years this season, i was heartbroken but i had a feeling VAR would suck the life out of this game and i dont want to be there when it does

What can you say ? Three points and absolutely appalling officiating.

We were laboured at times and never really got into a flow. Dinamo defended well to give them credit.

What on earth are the match officials seeing (or not seeing) on the replays that the rest of the world is seeing. It is beyond belief.

I just want to say, because I was hard on him at half time, that Mendy had a much better second half. He kept it simple and he looked so much better for it.

6 points from 6. I think we should be safely through now.

Btw, what the feck happened to Spurs ? 2-7 at home. ha ha ha ha. Couldn’t happen to nicer people !

Job done absolutely delighted for Foden scoring at the end,should have 6 or 7,now onto VAR what is the fucking use of this if it not correcting piss poor decisions two stonewall pens within what 30 secs to a minute of each other it’s laughable,surely ffs some of the biased media will come out and call what’s going on fucking feed up with it ...

Job done playing against twelve men, ffs I can honestly count on one hand how many decent refs we've had in all our champs league matches. This twat took the biscuit, what is it with Turkish refs and us, they're at us big time. Great to see Phil get a goal, think he's going to get a run pretty soon, fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.