Diouf!

I dont like he either but when someone like Warnock calls you worse that a sewer rat it was bound to get a reaction
He said he said nothing to the lad and this is backed up by Neilsen and Benjani
He also said Warnock is a no-body and we never be like Baconface,Wenger or fat sam

robsta said:
Missed the interview. What has he said now ?
That he never said anything and he doesn't care what warnock thinks about him because 'who is he? It's not like he is Ferguson or Wenger'

Not seen it but he apparently said something along the lines of Warnock is a nobody he's not a Wenger or fat sam so he doesn't care what he has to say.

blue dallas said:
what did the shithouse say ?

Well it was hard to understand him but along the lines of i didnt say anything to him (lad with broken leg) everyone is lying and then "who is Neil Warnock who is he, who is he he is not important manager. He is not Ferguscum, Wenger. He doesnt like me i dont like him!"

kippaxwarrior said:
I dont like he either but when someone like Warnock calls you worse that a sewer rat it was bound to get a reaction
He said he said nothing to the lad and this is backed up by Neilsen and BenjaniHe also said Warnock is a no-body and we never be like Baconface,Wenger or fat sam

Its funny because the camera doesnt back it up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.