Direct debit cup scheme

citizen said:
Ive tried ringing 3 times today, 10 mins a time and got nothing! joke they are

I've rang once and was on hold for 20 minutes, ended up having to hang up, how many companies in the world think people can kept on hold for longer than 10 mins?

Quick note for those which still say reserved and are members of the scheme.

Went for Villa tickets just before 5 today and was told they are halfway through the 'cup run' where everyone on the scheme has their ticket activated and cards debited.

Was told to check tomorrow lunchtime and if it still says reserved to call customer services.

true8lue said:

Went for Villa tickets just before 5 today and was told they are halfway through the 'cup run' where everyone on the scheme has their ticket activated and cards debited.

Was told to check tomorrow lunchtime and if it still says reserved to call customer services.

Just looked mine are now on at last!

By the way are they selling lower tier for villa yet or still upper?

My brother works in the call centre for John Lewis Cheadle/Trafford Centre and they get more calls that the ticket office at MCFC does and you are off the phone in under 2 minutes satisfied from your call.

If John Lewis can do it why can't we?

citizen said:
true8lue said:

Just looked mine are now on at last!

By the way are they selling lower tier for villa yet or still upper?

Still upper tier at the moment mate, I got 3 of them on row PP

felixbg said:
nice one, im going to give it till tomorow to get my villa ticket, i want lower so hopefully ther'll be on sale tomorow

As each day goes by we will sell more as the points criteria go lower, i think by friday they will release lower

ive still not managed to send my form for the cup scheme back, does anyone know if there is a deadline? just wondering cause i might buy my fulham ticket and send my form afterwards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.