dis - f*king grace.

snipes62 said:
After one of the greatest days of my city life, I am ashamed of being from the south. When fans on here have slagged off the cockneys supporting the rags I have come to the defence of the good people in the south and the people who love there club even if we are not from Manchester. But yesterday I experienced first hand what a bunch of fucking scum they are.

Me and my 17yr old daughter and some blues from around the south who meet up and support city home and away but sadly could not get tickets for wembley,met at a pub in Kent where it was full of supporters of all teams but mainly full of cockney reds. It started with great banter and a great atmosphere. Until we scored then the scum started to turn with a few beers in them.

When we won we where going potty with many other supporters from other teams. My daughter went to the toilet as we ordered another beer we heard a scream and mayhem broke out, to cut a long story short a rag BASTARD nutted my daughter for singing blue moon as she came out the toilet. been all night and morning up the hospital with my daughter who will now need surgery to repair the damage. Sad and angry to be a southerner I hope the scum rot in hell. CTID

Terrible story and i hope your daughter recovers fully.

CCTV in the pub for the police to charge the vermin that attacked her i hope?

Thank blues for your support, yes there was cctv and the police are going to look at it. I want to thank the 3 West Ham fans who gave him a slap before his mates dragged him out. I was unaware it was my daughter untill someone said a poor girl just got nutted. Cant stop welling up with anger to see my girl like this.

Got set upon by 3 rags outside station but well done to police for saving my arse cause i know i was gonna be on the wrong end of a beating!

Utd fans are disgusting!

snipes62 said:
Thank blues for your support, yes there was cctv and the police are going to look at it. I want to thank the 3 West Ham fans who gave him a slap before his mates dragged him out. I was unaware it was my daughter untill someone said a poor girl just got nutted. Cant stop welling up with anger to see my girl like this.
That's awful mate. Can't imagine how cross you are. Fucking wankers

snipes62 said:
Righteous kill mate, if we win the cup, we should swerve a bus via that pub and give out a little justice, hope she is ok.

There is a light said:
mancunial said:
me and my youngest were threatened outside and called manc basterds

Sums them up really. Calling us Manc bastards, you have to laugh, I thought that was everything they wanted to be.

The Manchester is blue thing is not a myth, we were at the match while most of their Manc 'fans' were watching ITV.

Not a word of a lie, we left Gorton at 7.45 am yesterday and the first scum vehicle of any sort we say was at Stafford (probably a stoke or crewe red) and by that time we had seen at least 80 or 90 cars, vans, coaches with Blues on - I was expecting maybe 60:40 from Manchester in our favour, not 95:5. I presume the A3 from Bournemouth was 95% red though

This may seem harsh, but if half of these reports of unprovoked attacks on individuals are true, I can honestly say that I hope that the perpetrators and their offspring die writhing in pain from cancer before the end of next season.

shit fucking supporters, shit losers, fucking yesterday reminded me of everything i detest about that vile bastard club, smashed em

Royaloak said:
This may seem harsh, but if half of these reports of unprovoked attacks on individuals are true, I can honestly say that I hope that the perpetrators and their offspring die writhing in pain from cancer before the end of next season.

im telling the truth 100%.

scallies, bullies, vermin, scum.

From MUEN website.
"Police have congratulated fans for their good behaviour after the FA Cup semi final"
Officers from the Metropolitan police in London said given the 80,00 plus capacity at wembley, just 34 were arrested.
Despite the build up the event was remarkably low key.

Sounds to me like a feckin cover up of what actually happened around the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.