Disgusting From Some Chelsea Fans

117 M34 said:
They might mean that they know he is a liar

Except he's not the one who accused Terry so that wouldn't make any sense. So they're either very stupid (definitely) or the chant means what we think.

de niro said:
i think we can afford anton ferdiand a warm round of applause on saturday, lets show him terry is not the norm and we respect the lad for the footballer and the man that he is.

jim-royle--the-royle-family-39836.jpg

blink922 said:
117 M34 said:
They might mean that they know he is a liar

Except he's not the one who accused Terry so that wouldn't make any sense. So they're either very stupid (definitely) or the chant means what we think.

Both, Chelsea fans haven't changed that much since the 70s when they were the NF/BNP's favourite football club.

What's wrong with that chant?

What's happened to free speech? There is nothing racist etc about 'we know what you are, we know what you are......'. I think people need to get a grip & stopped being whipped up by media hysteria. Our club and we as MCFC fans should know more than anyone how the media in this country twist things and blow it out of all proportion.

I can't stand Terry, A Ferdinand or his camel gob brother. So I've no 'dog in the fight' but I feel there is more to it than we actually know. I just think Ferdinand has an agenda, I may be totally wrong but anyone who cares??

Nothing surprising from the same supporters who found a way to boo Bridge and create "Team Terry" after their feud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.