Dissertation help

hannahmcc98

Team supported
arsenal
Hello,

I am currently studying for my MSc in Crime, Justice and Psychology. For my dissertation I am conducting research into how fans view racism in football and the impact of black lives matter and players taking a knee.

Thank you everyone for completing the survey! I have been absolutely overwhelmed by the amount of response and don’t require anymore!

Thank you again I’m very grateful!

Last edited:
Hello,

I am currently studying for my MSc in Crime, Justice and Psychology. For my dissertation I am conducting research into how fans view racism in football and the impact of black lives matter and players taking a knee.

I am therefore asking if anyone over the age of 18 years old if you would kindly complete the anonymous online survey I have created. The link for the survey is - https://leicester.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/how-football-fans-view-racism-within-football-3

It is a short survey and should take around 5-10 minutes. The survey is completely anonymous. I am grateful for your time and effort if you could kindly complete this survey for my research.

Thank you
On the question have you witnessed racism there are 4 boxes and I could have ticked all 4 but only one was allowed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.