Dissertation survey

For my dissertation, I am conducting a survey on policing abroad for fans of English clubs and how this differs from UK policing. It would be great to get City fan's experiences abroad! The survey should take roughly 3 minutes! Thank you.

https://leicester.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/a-study-of-football-fans-experience-of-policing-abroad

Sam, I started to do the survey and it asked me which countries I had visited with City in the 16/17 season, I know I am a FOC but I have forgotten ! Come on lads who did we play, Juve and ergh......

Sam, I started to do the survey and it asked me which countries I had visited with City in the 16/17 season, I know I am a FOC but I have forgotten ! Come on lads who did we play, Juve and ergh......

Barcelona (Spain - Not Juve), Gladbach (Germany), Celtic (Scotland), Monaco (not quite France).

Barcelona (Spain - Not Juve), Gladbach (Germany), Celtic (Scotland), Monaco (not quite France).

Cheers Blue and thanks, i wouldn't have found it despite what Ali B's studs say, I am a FOC. I will now do the survey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.