DJIAC

Pathetic really. Says title was over by November, even though by New Years we were level with Chelsea. It irritates me how he can make a living spouting absolute nonsense. As well as being totally hypocritical in his argument he also tried to discredit our title wins by saying we stumbled over the line. Also negatively talks about our 'model' being totally wrong despite not knowing what it is. The guy is just shit.

The cnut hasn't got a pot to piss in. He'll say just about anything for a few quid.
I don't remember him having any problems with Portsmouth's "model".
He's the biggest kind of loser, had it all and Spunked the lot.

I wonder if he'd like to have a small wager on this?

lol...

Seriously guys, why pay any attention to this shit?

I'm a broken fucking record at times on this forum... Stop believing what you are seeing/reading.
It's a script to get you visiting their websites, subscribing to their tv channels and so on.

Deep down DJ has probably bet a few grand on City to win the fucking league for all you know, yet will say this shit to gain the audience.

Don't believe the hype.

lol...

Seriously guys, why pay any attention to this shit?

I'm a broken fucking record at times on this forum... Stop believing what you are seeing/reading.
It's a script to get you visiting their websites, subscribing to their tv channels and so on.

Deep down DJ has probably bet a few grand on City to win the fucking league for all you know, yet will say this shit to gain the audience.

Don't believe the hype.
I think the idea that James puts the money he gets for spouting this tripe on City to win the league perfectly sums up modern-day punditry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.